My name is Arlen Crawford, and I am the founder of ARC Resumes. I am a second generation recruiting professional and professional resume writer. I have 25+ years’ experience helping people obtain employment through writing their resume, providing interviewing counsel, job search guidance, and encouragement.
ARC Resumes is not a “resume mill.” We give EVERYONE exclusive attention: new grads, military to civilian transitions, technicians, engineers, doctors, CNAs, etc. I started this company in 2014 to share my knowledge of employment. Here is the ARC process and offerings:
- Consult to understand your desires and needs for your resume.
- Write your resume with emphasis on a professional summary.
- Create a narrative about your career with soft skills that convey your personality.
- Maximize your employment options with carefully structured core competencies.
- Compose a unique cover letter per your desires to enhance your overall employment application.
- Discuss your feedback, answer your questions, and develop any changes upon delivery of the resume.
Additional services consist of:
- Design a follow-up letter to find the status of your application.
- Develop a compensation / salary letter if needed for opening negotiations.
- Provide a thank you letter for after your interview.
- Establish a 30-60-90-day plan for your new employment.
- Comprehensive interview counseling to equip you for interview questions and fashion your responses to those questions.
Our resumes are designed to be read by an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and hiring authorities. Your resume will be loaded with keywords and catch phrases to ensure readability. With recruiting expertise and Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge on six Applicant Tracking Systems, we write resumes to navigate through these screening devices.
We write resumes that company or agency recruiters read because of our comprehensive background as a professional recruiters in the following capacities: internal corporate recruiter, executive search recruiter, external staffing recruiter (permanent and temporary) and contract recruiter. Having read thousands of resumes, we know what a recruiter will read and what their clients want to see.
We have created a resume format that is clear, brief, concise, and easy to read. This format has worked well for my clients. We can and will do the same for you.
We stand behind our products and services. If you are unhappy or dissatisfied, we offer a 30-day guarantee, no questions asked.