Job Interview Coaching
Interview coaching is a comprehensive guide to how to interview. We review basic techniques, to how to answer advanced questions. We help you create specific answers and project them with confidence and comfort. Interview counseling consists of:
- Ice Breakers.
- Understanding the personality of your interviewer.
- Questions from the Client (what they will potentially ask you).
- Possible Behavioral Questions (questions designed to gauge your job performance).
- Other Possible Questions (off the wall or unexpected queries).
- Question you should ask. In every interview, there are questions that you should ask that tips the interviewer to your real interest in the job. You also want to ask these questions to see if you really want to work there.
- Make it personal. They will. This portion of the counseling teaches you how to ask uncomfortable questions.
- Closing Questions (In every interview, these questions are crucial to find where the company is in their search process.
- What is the next step in your process?
- Where do we go from here?
- When will you be getting back to me?
- When are you going to decide and fill the position?a